In this digital age, technology has become private – that makes it difficult to set directions for for good and timely usage. It does, however, influence how we relate on a personal and on a community level. For those reasons, we would appreciate guests an students to consider the following:
1. Please don’t use technology during:
2. Please carefully consider gadget use:
• During study time (Perhaps download lectures and listen on flight-mode)
• After 10pm (Screen light disturbs sleeping patterns).
• During conversation (People and face-to-face is more important).
3. Suggested tech-free zones:
• The lounge
• The dining room
• Some families might have gadget-baskets out during lunch.
Please park Precious here, when available.
• We do recommend some students to take a break from tech,
while at L’Abri. For others, it is a welcoming chance to downscale.
Please respect these efforts, thank you.